Quantitation of α-Galactosides in Rehmannia glutinosa by Hydrophilic Interaction Chromatography–Evaporative Light Scattering Detector
Article first published online: 2 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 607–612, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Kim, T. B., Kim, S. H. and Sung, S. H. (2012), Quantitation of α-Galactosides in Rehmannia glutinosa by Hydrophilic Interaction Chromatography–Evaporative Light Scattering Detector. Phytochem. Anal., 23: 607–612. doi: 10.1002/pca.2362
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- Global Leading Technology Program of the Office of Strategic R&D Planning. Grant Number: 10039303
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!