These authors contributed equally to the work.
UPLC–PDA–ESI–MS/MS Analysis of Compounds Extracted by Cardiac h9c2 Cell from Polygonum orientale
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 25–35, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Liao, S.-G., Li, Y.-T., Zhang, L.-J., Wang, Z., Chen, T.-X., Huang, Y., Li, J., Wang, A.-M., Li, Y.-J., Lan, Y.-Y. and Wang, Y.-L. (2013), UPLC–PDA–ESI–MS/MS Analysis of Compounds Extracted by Cardiac h9c2 Cell from Polygonum orientale. Phytochem. Anal., 24: 25–35. doi: 10.1002/pca.2374
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30860366
- Guizhou Science and Technology Department. Grant Numbers: 2009-4001, 2009-3092, 2011-5081
- Guiyang Municipal Science and Technology Bureau. Grant Number: 2009-9-3-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!