NIPER communication No. 488
Quantitative NMR: An Applicable Method for Quantitative Analysis of Medicinal Plant Extracts and Herbal Products†
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 689–696, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Chauthe, S. K., Sharma, R. J., Aqil, F., Gupta, R. C. and Singh, I. P. (2012), Quantitative NMR: An Applicable Method for Quantitative Analysis of Medicinal Plant Extracts and Herbal Products. Phytochem. Anal., 23: 689–696. doi: 10.1002/pca.2375
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!