Pulsed Electric Field Extraction Enhanced Anti-coagulant Effect of Fungal Polysaccharide from Jew's Ear (Auricularia auricula)
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 36–40, January/February 2013
How to Cite
Li, C., Mao, X. and Xu, B. (2013), Pulsed Electric Field Extraction Enhanced Anti-coagulant Effect of Fungal Polysaccharide from Jew's Ear (Auricularia auricula). Phytochem. Anal., 24: 36–40. doi: 10.1002/pca.2376
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2012
- Jilin Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010ZX09401-305
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!