Purification of Phenylalkanoids and Monoterpene Glycosides from Rhodiola rosea L. Roots by High-speed Counter-current Chromatography
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 129–134, 2013
How to Cite
Mudge, E., Lopes-Lutz, D., Brown, P. N. and Schieber, A. (2013), Purification of Phenylalkanoids and Monoterpene Glycosides from Rhodiola rosea L. Roots by High-speed Counter-current Chromatography. Phytochem. Anal., 24: 129–134. doi: 10.1002/pca.2391
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2012
- Alberta Innovates-BioSolutions. Grant Number: Project ALSI-09-G19
- Advanced Foods and Materials Network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!