Qualitative and Semi-quantitative Analysis of Phenolics in Eucalyptus globulus Leaves by High-performance Liquid Chromatography Coupled with Diode Array Detection and Electrospray Ionisation Mass Spectrometry
Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 162–170, 2013
How to Cite
Boulekbache-Makhlouf, L., Meudec, E., Mazauric, J.-P., Madani, K. and Cheynier, V. (2013), Qualitative and Semi-quantitative Analysis of Phenolics in Eucalyptus globulus Leaves by High-performance Liquid Chromatography Coupled with Diode Array Detection and Electrospray Ionisation Mass Spectrometry. Phytochem. Anal., 24: 162–170. doi: 10.1002/pca.2396
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!