Design of Experiment Approach for the Process Optimisation of Microwave Assisted Extraction of Lupeol from Ficus racemosa Leaves Using Response Surface Methodology
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 230–247, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Das, A. K., Mandal, V. and Mandal, S. C. (2013), Design of Experiment Approach for the Process Optimisation of Microwave Assisted Extraction of Lupeol from Ficus racemosa Leaves Using Response Surface Methodology. Phytochem. Anal., 24: 230–247. doi: 10.1002/pca.2403
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2012
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi. Grant Number: 01(2430)/10/EMR – II
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!