Taken in part from the PhD thesis of H. Álvarez.
HPLC Determination of the Major Active Flavonoids and GC–MS Analysis of Volatile Components of Dysphania graveolens (Amaranthaceae)†
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 248–254, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Álvarez-Ospina, H., Rivero Cruz, I., Duarte, G., Bye, R. and Mata, R. (2013), HPLC Determination of the Major Active Flavonoids and GC–MS Analysis of Volatile Components of Dysphania graveolens (Amaranthaceae). Phytochem. Anal., 24: 248–254. doi: 10.1002/pca.2405
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 28 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!