UPLC–Q-TOF–HDMS Analysis of Constituents in the Root of Two Kinds of Aconitum Using a Metabolomics Approach
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 263–276, May/June 2013
How to Cite
Sun, H., Wang, M., Zhang, A., Ni, B., Dong, H. and Wang, X. (2013), UPLC–Q-TOF–HDMS Analysis of Constituents in the Root of Two Kinds of Aconitum Using a Metabolomics Approach. Phytochem. Anal., 24: 263–276. doi: 10.1002/pca.2407
- Issue online: 16 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!