Stepwise Elution of a Three-phase Solvent System in Centrifugal Partition Extraction: A New Strategy for the Fractionation and Phytochemical Screening of a Crude Bark Extract
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 367–373, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Hamzaoui, M., Renault, J.-H., Nuzillard, J.-M., Reynaud, R. and Hubert, J. (2013), Stepwise Elution of a Three-phase Solvent System in Centrifugal Partition Extraction: A New Strategy for the Fractionation and Phytochemical Screening of a Crude Bark Extract. Phytochem. Anal., 24: 367–373. doi: 10.1002/pca.2418
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!