Quantitative Comparison of Multiple Components in Dioscorea nipponica and D. panthaica by Ultra-High Performance Liquid Chromatography Coupled with Quadrupole Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 413–422, July/August 2013
How to Cite
Tang, Y., Yi, T., Chen, H., Zhao, Z., Liang, Z. and Chen, H. (2013), Quantitative Comparison of Multiple Components in Dioscorea nipponica and D. panthaica by Ultra-High Performance Liquid Chromatography Coupled with Quadrupole Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry. Phytochem. Anal., 24: 413–422. doi: 10.1002/pca.2428
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!