Ellagic Acid and Derivatives from Cochlospermum angolensis Welw. Extracts: HPLC–DAD–ESI/MSn Profiling, Quantification and In Vitro Anti-depressant, Anti-cholinesterase and Anti-oxidant Activities
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 534–540, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Ferreres, F., Grosso, C., Gil-Izquierdo, A., Valentão, P. and Andrade, P. B. (2013), Ellagic Acid and Derivatives from Cochlospermum angolensis Welw. Extracts: HPLC–DAD–ESI/MSn Profiling, Quantification and In Vitro Anti-depressant, Anti-cholinesterase and Anti-oxidant Activities. Phytochem. Anal., 24: 534–540. doi: 10.1002/pca.2429
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!