Characterisation of Homoflavonoids from Three Ophioglossum Species Using Liquid Chromatography with Diode Array Detection and Electrospray Ionisation Tandem Mass Spectrometry
Version of Record online: 12 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 541–549, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Wan, C.-X., Luo, J.-G., Gu, Y.-C., Xu, D.-R. and Kong, L.-Y. (2013), Characterisation of Homoflavonoids from Three Ophioglossum Species Using Liquid Chromatography with Diode Array Detection and Electrospray Ionisation Tandem Mass Spectrometry. Phytochem. Anal., 24: 541–549. doi: 10.1002/pca.2430
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!