These authors contributed equally to the work.
Identification and Characterisation of Phenolics in Polygonum capitatum by Ultrahigh-Performance Liquid Chromatography with Photodiode Array Detection and Tandem Mass Spectrometry
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 556–568, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Liao, S.-G., Zhang, L.-J., Sun, F., Wang, Z., He, X., Wang, A.-M., Li, Y.-J., Huang, Y., Lan, Y.-Y., Zhang, B.-L. and Wang, Y.-L. (2013), Identification and Characterisation of Phenolics in Polygonum capitatum by Ultrahigh-Performance Liquid Chromatography with Photodiode Array Detection and Tandem Mass Spectrometry. Phytochem. Anal., 24: 556–568. doi: 10.1002/pca.2432
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81160516, 81260688
- Governor of Guizhou Province. Grant Number: 2010-43
- Guizhou Science and Technology Department. Grant Number: 2012-7040
- Guiyang Municipal Science and Technology Bureau. Grant Number: 2009-9-3-04
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!