Special Issue Article
Anthocyanin Phytochemical Profiles and Anti-oxidant Activities of Vitis candicans and Vitis doaniana
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: PCA focus issue on ‘Analysis of polyphenols’ (ICP2012)
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 446–452, September/October 2013
How to Cite
la Cruz, A. A. D., Hilbert, G., Mengin, V., Rivière, C., Ollat, N., Vitrac, C., Bordenave, L., Decroocq, S., Delaunay, J.-C., Mérillon, J.-M., Monti, J.-P., Gomès, E. and Richard, T. (2013), Anthocyanin Phytochemical Profiles and Anti-oxidant Activities of Vitis candicans and Vitis doaniana. Phytochem. Anal., 24: 446–452. doi: 10.1002/pca.2447
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!