Development of an Eastern Blotting Technique for the Visual Detection of Aristolochic Acids in Aristolochia and Asarum Species by Using a Monoclonal Antibody Against Aristolochic Acids I and II
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 645–653, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Li, X.-W., Morinaga, O., Tian, M., Uto, T., Yu, J., Shang, M.-Y., Wang, X., Cai, S.-Q. and Shoyama, Y. (2013), Development of an Eastern Blotting Technique for the Visual Detection of Aristolochic Acids in Aristolochia and Asarum Species by Using a Monoclonal Antibody Against Aristolochic Acids I and II. Phytochem. Anal., 24: 645–653. doi: 10.1002/pca.2448
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
- Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30873466, 81173494
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!