Elution-extrusion Counter-current Chromatography Separation of Two New Benzyl Ester Glucosides and Three Other High-polarity Compounds from the Tubers of Pleione bulbocodioides
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 24, Issue 6, pages 671–676, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y., Guan, S.-h., Feng, R.-h., Zhang, J.-x., Li, Q., Chen, X.-h., Bi, K.-s. and Guo, D.-a. (2013), Elution-extrusion Counter-current Chromatography Separation of Two New Benzyl Ester Glucosides and Three Other High-polarity Compounds from the Tubers of Pleione bulbocodioides. Phytochem. Anal., 24: 671–676. doi: 10.1002/pca.2453
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2013
- Twelfth Five-Year National Science and Technology Support Program. Grant Number: 2012BAI29B06
- Major Projects of Knowledge Innovation Program of the Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX2-YW-R-166
- National Science and Technology Major Project ‘Key New Drug Creation and Manufacturing Program’, China
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!