Multi-development–HPTLC Method for Quantitation of Hyoscyamine, Scopolamine and their Biosynthetic Precursors in Selected Solanaceae Plants Grown in Natural Conditions and as In Vitro Cultures
Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 29–35, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Jaremicz, Z., Luczkiewicz, M., Kisiel, M., Zárate, R., Jaber-Vazdekis, N. E. and Migas, P. (2014), Multi-development–HPTLC Method for Quantitation of Hyoscyamine, Scopolamine and their Biosynthetic Precursors in Selected Solanaceae Plants Grown in Natural Conditions and as In Vitro Cultures. Phytochem. Anal., 25: 29–35. doi: 10.1002/pca.2455
- Issue online: 16 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!