Special Issue Article
Stability and Oxidation Products of Hydrolysable Tannins in Basic Conditions Detected by HPLC/DAD–ESI/QTOF/MS
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: PCA focus issue on ‘Analysis of polyphenols’ (ICP2012)
Volume 24, Issue 5, pages 424–435, September/October 2013
How to Cite
Tuominen, A. and Sundman, T. (2013), Stability and Oxidation Products of Hydrolysable Tannins in Basic Conditions Detected by HPLC/DAD–ESI/QTOF/MS. Phytochem. Anal., 24: 424–435. doi: 10.1002/pca.2456
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!