Synthesis of Small Combinatorial Libraries of Natural Products: Identification and Quantification of New Long-chain 3-Methyl-2-alkanones from the Root Essential Oil of Inula helenium L. (Asteraceae)
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 75–80, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Radulović, N. S., Denić, M. S. and Stojanović-Radić, Z. Z. (2014), Synthesis of Small Combinatorial Libraries of Natural Products: Identification and Quantification of New Long-chain 3-Methyl-2-alkanones from the Root Essential Oil of Inula helenium L. (Asteraceae). Phytochem. Anal., 25: 75–80. doi: 10.1002/pca.2466
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!