Special Issue Article
Ultrasound-assisted Extraction with LC–TOF/MS Identification and LC–UV Determination of Imazamox and its Metabolites in Leaves of Wheat Plants
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Pre-analytical Methods in Plant Metabolomics: Sample Preparation and Extraction
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 357–363, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Rojano-Delgado, A. M., Priego-Capote, F., Prado, R. D. and de Castro, M. D. L. (2014), Ultrasound-assisted Extraction with LC–TOF/MS Identification and LC–UV Determination of Imazamox and its Metabolites in Leaves of Wheat Plants. Phytochem. Anal., 25: 357–363. doi: 10.1002/pca.2467
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN) and FEDER. Grant Number: AGL-2010 16774 and CTQ2012-37428
- MICINN for a Ramón y Cajal. Grant Number: RYC-2009-03921
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!