Bioassays in Natural Product Research – Strategies and Methods in the Search for Anti-inflammatory and Antimicrobial Activity
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 13–28, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Strömstedt, A. A., Felth, J. and Bohlin, L. (2014), Bioassays in Natural Product Research – Strategies and Methods in the Search for Anti-inflammatory and Antimicrobial Activity. Phytochem. Anal., 25: 13–28. doi: 10.1002/pca.2468
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!