Vibrational Spectroscopy as a Rapid Quality Control Method for Melaleuca alternifolia Cheel (Tea Tree Oil)
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 81–88, January/February 2014
How to Cite
Tankeu, S., Vermaak, I., Kamatou, G. and Viljoen, A. (2014), Vibrational Spectroscopy as a Rapid Quality Control Method for Melaleuca alternifolia Cheel (Tea Tree Oil). Phytochem. Anal., 25: 81–88. doi: 10.1002/pca.2470
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!