These authors contributed equally to this work.
Characterisation of the Metabolism of Pogostone In Vitro and In Vivo Using Liquid Chromatography with Mass Spectrometry
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 97–105, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Li, Y., Su, Z., Lin, S., Li, C., Zhao, Y., Gao, X., Lai, Y., Wu, X., Wu, H., Cai, Z. and Lai, X. (2014), Characterisation of the Metabolism of Pogostone In Vitro and In Vivo Using Liquid Chromatography with Mass Spectrometry. Phytochem. Anal., 25: 97–105. doi: 10.1002/pca.2471
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81173534
- Science and Technology Planning Project of Guangdong Province of China. Grant Number: 2010B091000001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!