Identification of Nuclear Factor-κB Inhibitors and β2 Adrenergic Receptor Agonists in Chinese Medicinal Preparation Fuzilizhong Pills Using UPLC with Quadrupole Time-of-flight MS
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 113–121, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Dong, L., Cheng, B., Luo, Y., Zhang, N., Duan, H., Jiang, M., Wang, Y., Bai, G. and Luo, G. (2014), Identification of Nuclear Factor-κB Inhibitors and β2 Adrenergic Receptor Agonists in Chinese Medicinal Preparation Fuzilizhong Pills Using UPLC with Quadrupole Time-of-flight MS. Phytochem. Anal., 25: 113–121. doi: 10.1002/pca.2474
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81102835, 81173638, 81001682
- Research Funds of Tianjin Medical Universities. Grant Number: 2012KYM12
- 973 program. Grant Number: 2011CB933104
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!