Extraction Yields and Anti-oxidant Activity of Proanthocyanidins from Different Parts of Grape Pomace: Effect of Mechanical Treatments
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 134–140, March/April 2014
How to Cite
de Sá, M., Justino, V., Spranger, M. I., Zhao, Y. Q., Han, L. and Sun, B. S. (2014), Extraction Yields and Anti-oxidant Activity of Proanthocyanidins from Different Parts of Grape Pomace: Effect of Mechanical Treatments. Phytochem. Anal., 25: 134–140. doi: 10.1002/pca.2479
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!