Comparative Study of the Methodology Used in the Extraction of Isoflavones from Legumes Applying a Modified QuEChERS Approach
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 170–177, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Bustamante-Rangel, M., Pérez-Martín, L. and Delgado-Zamarreño, M. M. (2014), Comparative Study of the Methodology Used in the Extraction of Isoflavones from Legumes Applying a Modified QuEChERS Approach. Phytochem. Anal., 25: 170–177. doi: 10.1002/pca.2487
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!