This article is published in Phytochemical Analysis as a special on Pre-analytical Method in Plant Metabolomics: Sample Preparation and Extraction, edited by Dr Young Hae Choi and Professor Dr Robert.
Special Issue Article
Extraction-free In situ Derivatisation of Timosaponin AIII Using Direct Analysis in Real Time TOF/MS†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Pre-analytical Methods in Plant Metabolomics: Sample Preparation and Extraction
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 373–377, July/August 2014
How to Cite
Kim, H. J., Park, S. R. and Jang, Y. P. (2014), Extraction-free In situ Derivatisation of Timosaponin AIII Using Direct Analysis in Real Time TOF/MS. Phytochem. Anal., 25: 373–377. doi: 10.1002/pca.2488
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2013
- Kyung Hee University. Grant Number: KHU-20121730
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!