Dynamic Ultrasonic Nebulisation Extraction Coupled with Headspace Ionic Liquid-based Single-drop Microextraction for the Analysis of the Essential Oil in Forsythia suspensa
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 178–184, March/April 2014
How to Cite
Yang, J., Wei, H., Teng, X., Zhang, H. and Shi, Y. (2014), Dynamic Ultrasonic Nebulisation Extraction Coupled with Headspace Ionic Liquid-based Single-drop Microextraction for the Analysis of the Essential Oil in Forsythia suspensa. Phytochem. Anal., 25: 178–184. doi: 10.1002/pca.2490
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!