Tentative Characterisation of Iridoids, Phenylethanoid Glycosides and Flavonoid Derivatives from Globularia alypum L. (Globulariaceae) Leaves by LC-ESI-QTOF-MS
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 389–398, September/October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Tentative Characterisation of Iridoids, Phenylethanoid Glycosides and Flavonoid Derivatives from Globularia alypum L. (Globulariaceae) Leaves by LC-ESI-QTOF-MS, Phytochem. Anal., 389–398, doi: 10.1002/pca.2506, , , , , and (
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2013
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: AGL2011-29857-C03-02
- Andalusian Regional Government Council of Innovation and Science. Grant Numbers: P09-CTS-4564, P10-FQM-6563, P11-CTS-7625
- Spanish Agency for International Development Cooperation. Grant Number: A1/041035/11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!