Rapid Identification of Polymethoxylated Flavonoids in Traditional Chinese Medicines with a Practical Strategy of Stepwise Mass Defect Filtering Coupled to Diagnostic Product Ions Analysis based on a Hybrid LTQ-Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
Copyright © 2014 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 25, Issue 5, pages 405–414, September/October 2014
How to Cite
2014), Rapid Identification of Polymethoxylated Flavonoids in Traditional Chinese Medicines with a Practical Strategy of Stepwise Mass Defect Filtering Coupled to Diagnostic Product Ions Analysis based on a Hybrid LTQ-Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer, Phytochem. Anal., 405–414, doi: 10.1002/pca.2508, , , and (
- Issue online: 25 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!