Multidimensional gas chromatography/mass spectrometry: A powerful tool for the direct chiral evaluation of aroma compounds in plant tissues. II. Linalool in essential oils and fruits
Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1991 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 167–170, September 1991
How to Cite
Bernreuther, A. and Schreierc, P. (1991), Multidimensional gas chromatography/mass spectrometry: A powerful tool for the direct chiral evaluation of aroma compounds in plant tissues. II. Linalool in essential oils and fruits. Phytochem. Anal., 2: 167–170. doi: 10.1002/pca.2800020405
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 1991
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 1990
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!