An improved methylation procedure for the analysis of complex polysaccharides including resistant starch and a critique of the factors which lead to undermethylation
Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2007
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 210–216, September/October 1993
How to Cite
Needs, P. W. and Selvendran, R. R. (1993), An improved methylation procedure for the analysis of complex polysaccharides including resistant starch and a critique of the factors which lead to undermethylation. Phytochem. Anal., 4: 210–216. doi: 10.1002/pca.2800040504
- Issue online: 2 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 2 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 9 APR 1993
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 1993
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAR 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!