Detection of polyhydroxyalkaloids in Lonchocarpus extracts by GC-MS of acetylated derivatives
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 215–221, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Magalhães, A. F., Santos, C. C., Magalhães, E. G. and Nogueira, M. A. (2002), Detection of polyhydroxyalkaloids in Lonchocarpus extracts by GC-MS of acetylated derivatives. Phytochem. Anal., 13: 215–221. doi: 10.1002/pca.645
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!