CIMAP communication no. 2000-37 J.
High-performance liquid chromatographic analysis of genistein and other isoflavonoids from heartwood of Ougeinia dalbergioides†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 211–214, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Bala, S. and Uniyal, G. C. (2002), High-performance liquid chromatographic analysis of genistein and other isoflavonoids from heartwood of Ougeinia dalbergioides. Phytochem. Anal., 13: 211–214. doi: 10.1002/pca.646
- Issue published online: 4 JUL 2002
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2001
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India
- High performance liquid chromatography;
- Ougeinia dalbergioides
A simple binary gradient HPLC method employing a Symmetry® C18 column is described for the analysis of genistein, ougeinin, homoferririn, 2′,4′,5,7-tetrahydroxy-6-methyl isoflavone and 2′,4′,8-trihydroxy-6-methoxy-7-methyl isoflavone present in heartwood extract of Ougeinia dalbergioides. Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.