Research members of the National Research Council of Argentina (CONICET).
High-Performance Capillary Electrophoresis Analysis of mate infusions prepared from stems and leaves of Ilex paraguariensis using Automated Micellar Electrokinetic Capillary Chromatography
Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2002
Copyright © 2002 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 235–241, July/August 2002
How to Cite
Pomilio, A. B., Trajtemberg, S. and Vitale, A. A. (2002), High-Performance Capillary Electrophoresis Analysis of mate infusions prepared from stems and leaves of Ilex paraguariensis using Automated Micellar Electrokinetic Capillary Chromatography. Phytochem. Anal., 13: 235–241. doi: 10.1002/pca.647
- Issue online: 4 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 4 JUL 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2001
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2001
- Universidad de Buenos Aires
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!