Analysis of volatile fractions of Schisandra chinensis (Turcz.) Baill. using GC-MS and chemometric resolution
Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2003
Copyright © 2003 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 23–33, January/February 2003
How to Cite
Li, X.-N., Cui, H., Song, Y.-Q., Liang, Y.-Z. and Chau, F.-T. (2003), Analysis of volatile fractions of Schisandra chinensis (Turcz.) Baill. using GC-MS and chemometric resolution. Phytochem. Anal., 14: 23–33. doi: 10.1002/pca.674
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 JAN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2001
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 29735150 and 29875007
- Union Laboratory of Asymmetric Synthesis of the Hong Kong Polytechnic University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!