The “hot hand” revisited: A nonstationarity argument
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Institute of Psychology, Chinese Academy of Sciences and Blackwell Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Volume 1, Issue 1, pages 28–39, June 2012
How to Cite
Sun, Y. and Wang, H. (2012), The “hot hand” revisited: A nonstationarity argument. PsyCh Journal, 1: 28–39. doi: 10.1002/pchj.2
- Issue published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2011
- Office of Naval Research (ONR). Grant Number: N00014-08-1-0042
- Intelligence Advanced Research Projects Activity (IARPA) via Department of the Interior (DOI). Grant Number: D10PC20021
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.