Non-invasive prenatal detection of achondroplasia in size-fractionated cell-free DNA by MALDI-TOF MS assay
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 1, pages 11–17, January 2007
How to Cite
Li, Y., Page-Christiaens, G. C. M. L., Gille, J. J. P., Holzgreve, W. and Hahn, S. (2007), Non-invasive prenatal detection of achondroplasia in size-fractionated cell-free DNA by MALDI-TOF MS assay. Prenat. Diagn., 27: 11–17. doi: 10.1002/pd.1608
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.