Second trimester prenatal ultrasound for the detection of pregnancies at increased risk of Down syndrome
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 6, pages 535–544, June 2007
How to Cite
Smith-Bindman, R., Chu, P. and Goldberg, J. D. (2007), Second trimester prenatal ultrasound for the detection of pregnancies at increased risk of Down syndrome. Prenat. Diagn., 27: 535–544. doi: 10.1002/pd.1725
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.