Preconceptional and prenatal screening for fragile X syndrome: Experience with 40 000 tests
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 991–994, November 2007
How to Cite
Berkenstadt, M., Ries-Levavi, L., Cuckle, H., Peleg, L. and Barkai, G. (2007), Preconceptional and prenatal screening for fragile X syndrome: Experience with 40 000 tests. Prenat. Diagn., 27: 991–994. doi: 10.1002/pd.1815
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.