SAFE—The Special Non-invasive Advances in Fetal and Neonatal Evaluation Network: aims and achievements
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 83–88, February 2008
How to Cite
Chitty, L. S., van der Schoot, C. E., Hahn, S. and Avent, N. D. (2008), SAFE—The Special Non-invasive Advances in Fetal and Neonatal Evaluation Network: aims and achievements. Prenat. Diagn., 28: 83–88. doi: 10.1002/pd.1929
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.