Maternal age specific rates for chromosome aberrations and factors influencing them: Report of a collaborative european study on 52 965 amniocenteses
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1984 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Collaborative Studies in Prenatal Diagnosis of Chromosome Aberrations
Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 5–44, November/December 1984
How to Cite
Ferguson-Smith, M. A. and Yates, J. R. W. (1984), Maternal age specific rates for chromosome aberrations and factors influencing them: Report of a collaborative european study on 52 965 amniocenteses. Prenat. Diagn., 4: 5–44. doi: 10.1002/pd.1970040704
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2005
- The National Fund for Research into Crippling Diseases
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.