Presented at the 6th International Congress of Human Genetics, Jerusalem, September 1981, by J.L.
European collaborative study on prenatal diagnosis: Mosaicism, pseudomosaicism and single abnormal cells in amniotic fluid cell cultures†
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1984 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: Collaborative Studies in Prenatal Diagnosis of Chromosome Aberrations
Volume 4, Issue 7, pages 145–162, November/December 1984
How to Cite
Bui, T.-H., Iselius, L. and Lindsten, J. (1984), European collaborative study on prenatal diagnosis: Mosaicism, pseudomosaicism and single abnormal cells in amniotic fluid cell cultures. Prenat. Diagn., 4: 145–162. doi: 10.1002/pd.1970040710
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.