Second-trimester maternal serum immunoreactive inhibin as a marker for fetal Down's syndrome
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1992 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 12, Issue 10, pages 801–806, October 1992
How to Cite
Van Lith, J. M. M., Pratt, J. J., Beekhuis, J. R. and Mantingh, A. (1992), Second-trimester maternal serum immunoreactive inhibin as a marker for fetal Down's syndrome. Prenat. Diagn., 12: 801–806. doi: 10.1002/pd.1970121005
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 1992
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 1991
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 1991
- Stichting voor Erfelijkheidsvoorlichting Groningen
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.