Presented in part at the Eighth International Congress of Human Genetics, Washington, DC, 7 October 1991, and the Sixth International Conference on Early Prenatal Diagnosis, Milan, Italy, 20 May 1992.
Erythroid-specific antibodies enhance detection of fetal nucleated erythrocytes in maternal blood†
Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
Copyright © 1993 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 13, Issue 4, pages 293–300, April 1993
How to Cite
Bianchi, D. W., Zickwolf, G. K., Yih, M. C., Flint, A. F., Geifman, O. H., Erikson, M. S. and Williams, J. M. (1993), Erythroid-specific antibodies enhance detection of fetal nucleated erythrocytes in maternal blood. Prenat. Diagn., 13: 293–300. doi: 10.1002/pd.1970130408
- Issue published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Article first published online: 5 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 DEC 1992
- Manuscript Revised: 28 SEP 1992
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 1992
- Charls H. Hood Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.