Maternal age-specific risks for trisomies at 9—14 weeks' gestation
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 543–552, July 1994
How to Cite
Snijders, R. J. M., Holzgreve, W., Cuckle, H. and Nicolaides, K. H. (1994), Maternal age-specific risks for trisomies at 9—14 weeks' gestation. Prenat. Diagn., 14: 543–552. doi: 10.1002/pd.1970140706
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 DEC 1993
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 1993
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.