The imprecision in rates of down syndrome by 1-year maternal age intervals: A critical analysis of rates used in biochemical screening
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 729–738, August 1994
How to Cite
Hecht, C. A. and Hook, E. B. (1994), The imprecision in rates of down syndrome by 1-year maternal age intervals: A critical analysis of rates used in biochemical screening. Prenat. Diagn., 14: 729–738. doi: 10.1002/pd.1970140814
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 1994
- Manuscript Revised: JAN 1994
- Manuscript Received: OCT 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.