The value of sonographic diagnosis of fetal malformations: Different results between indication-based and screening-based investigations
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
Copyright © 1994 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Volume 14, Issue 9, pages 807–812, September 1994
How to Cite
Bernaschek, G., Stuempflen, I. and Deutinger, J. (1994), The value of sonographic diagnosis of fetal malformations: Different results between indication-based and screening-based investigations. Prenat. Diagn., 14: 807–812. doi: 10.1002/pd.1970140908
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAR 1994
- Manuscript Revised: 19 JAN 1994
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUN 1993
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!