Presented at the 14th Meeting of the International Society of Prenatal Diagnosis, Vancouver, June1–4, 2008
Clinical use of array comparative genomic hybridization (aCGH) for prenatal diagnosis in 300 cases†
Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
Copyright © 2008 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Special Issue: ISPD Meeting Issue Selected papers from the 14th International Conference on Prenatal Diagnosis and Therapy June 1-4, 2008, Vancouver, Canada
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 29–39, January 2009
How to Cite
Van den Veyver, I. B., Patel, A., Shaw, C. A., Pursley, A. N., Kang, S.-H. L., Simovich, M. J., Ward, P. A., Darilek, S., Johnson, A., Neill, S. E., Bi, W., White, L. D., Eng, C. M., Lupski, J. R., Cheung, S. W. and Beaudet, A. L. (2009), Clinical use of array comparative genomic hybridization (aCGH) for prenatal diagnosis in 300 cases. Prenat. Diagn., 29: 29–39. doi: 10.1002/pd.2127
- Issue online: 28 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.